We’ve made some tweaks to MasterSiteManager that I think you’ll like. These new updates in no way effect the way that MasterSiteManager.com currently works for those of you out there that love it just the way it is.
But for those of you that wished we offered more “drill down functionality”, we’ve got you covered.
To be honest, it’s not so much a change in the way our software works, but rather “how” you can go about using it.
Here’s what we mean…
Some of the feedback we’ve received suggested that we offer “page specific keyword tracking”.
In other words, some people have asked, “Where do I rank for my chosen keywords on a specific page within my web site?”
Many people thought that you couldn’t track internal pages using MasterSiteManager, but you actually can, and it’s super easy!
With MasterSiteManager, you can track ANY URL.
This means, you can track things like your root domain, HubPages, Squidoo pages, Articles you posted or syndicated – anything… and this includes internal pages or blog posts too!
Here’s how it works:
Setting up your account to track specific pages WITHIN your blog or site for example and not just the root domain is easy.
- Simply login to your account and go to the “Manage Web Sites Tab” then click the “Add new URL” button.
- Now simply type in the full URL that you want to track.
- Next, click on the “SEO Stats” tab at the top of the page
- Next click on the “Keywords” link for the URL you just added.
- Finally, click the “Add Keywords” button and type or paste in a list of the keywords you want to track.
The system will then pull the stats for that URL and where that INTERNAL PAGE ranks for each of the keywords you’ve entered.
As you can see it doesn’t matter what the url is. Once you put a specific URL into the MSM system, any keywords you add will be tied to that particular URL, and not your root domain.
How cool is that? Let us know what you think!